Sydney (Eid Al-Fitr) 2021 Eid Show Terms & Conditions
Quick Event Info Guide
The Eid Show is located at the Bankstown Showground/Paceway at 176-178 Eldridge Rd, Condell Park.
Trading Days & Time
Three-day event. Open on Friday 14th (10am -10pm), Saturday 15th (10am -10pm) and Sunday 16th (10am -10pm) of May.
Set Up and Pack Up
Bump-in from 6.00pm-9.00pm Thursday 13th of May.
Pack Up from 10.00pm. All Stallholders must be off the event space by 10pm on Sunday the 16th of May.
- A scanned image of the Public Liability Certificate with a minimum of $10 million cover MUST be provided to AIES upon a successful stall application and approval. AIES must sight the original prior to approval. If you do not have a Public Liability Certificate, you may purchase through AIES for this event only for $200.00.
- Forms must be complete and all pages sent upon submission. Full payment must be made if/when approved to secure position (unless approved otherwise. Please email email@example.com any payment plan proposal).
- Agree to abide by COVID safe requirements for events and COVID-safe directions by Eid Show management, Council, Police or NSW Health Officer.
- Stallholders will be charged an additional $200.00 bond (paid on induction or Thursday on stall bump-in). This will be refunded in the weeks following the event C.O.B (changes may occur). In the instance that minor damage has occurred, site rubbish has not been deposited in allocated areas, or any breaches of the set-out Terms & Conditions are made, by person/s responsible for stalls, this bond will be automatically forfeited to the AIES, on behalf of the stall holder. Any damages in excess of $200.00 are payable by person/persons responsible for said damages (BSB & Account details must be provided for bond refund).
- Stall-sharing is not accepted at ANY TIME. If at any time this is noted as apparent, one of two courses of action will occur: Stall will be closed immediately, and deposit forfeited or Initial stall holder will incur a further $670.00 fee for operating as a secondary stall holder.
- No extra items, merchandise, foodstuff, including but not limited to confectionery, meat products, audio/visual literature, clothing articles, promotional materials, to be brought to the event on or preceding its commencement, without prior knowledge and approval of AIES Management.
- Stallholders are purchasing their stall for constant occupation throughout the duration of the event. Should stall holders choose not to operate their stall to said capacity, AIES reserve the right to retain all fees and bond pertaining to said stall/stall holder, and to offer said space to other vendors.
- No Islamic books/audio/visual literature or Islamic da’wah permitted in any format for distribution. AIES holds responsibility of provisions pertaining to this.
- AIES reserves the right to remove any and all items, merchandise, foodstuffs that do not comply with the Qur’an and Sunnah.
- All stallholders must provide their own cash float and provide receipt/proof of sales upon consumer requests.
- All stallholders must provide their own in-stall seating & tables. The AIES does not provide this.
- Lighting will be provided in the marquee (use of own lighting will NOT be permitted at any time).
- A single 10-amp power socket can be made available to each Stallholder at an additional cost of $80. A maximum of two appliances can be used per power point. All stallholders are required to bring their own minimum 50m extension cord for power. Stallholders must ensure that all electrical equipment and leads used inside the Stall must be tagged in compliance with relevant workplace laws and regulations and such tags must be available for inspection at all times. It is the stallholder’s responsibility that the power is used in a safe and correct manner and the stallholder hereby indemnifies the AIES for any claims for injury or compensation relating to the usage of the power supply. Please note:overloading or ‘piggybacking’ of power points is AT NO TIME permitted.
- CANCELLATION OF EVENT:
In the event of cancellation of the show due to extreme acts of nature and pandemics, including but not limited to requests from medical/emergency/council/legal bodies, as a form of risk management and general safety, the stallholders will be refunded a negotiated amount no more than 60% of the agreed stall paid amount.
- AIES holds no responsibility for any injuries of stallholders and/or their employees, affiliates or volunteers.
- Stall set-up is permitted on Thursday the 13thof May 2021 between 6pm – 9pm only (subject to change –please confirm first by contacting AIES on 0404343749 or for further information). Stallholders must arrive to bump in the designated time slot and must use this time to unload only.
- Unloading Spaces are available from 6pm – 9pm on the Thursday during bump-in (Entry via Eldridge Road). Stallholders may only use these spaces during set up and pack up. Once you finish unloading, you MUST drive out of the event space and find a parking nearby. You may not leave your car in these spaces during trading hours. Cars are NOT allowed to be in the event space on Friday, Saturday & Sunday & cannot re-enter before 9pm any night unless advised otherwise.
- All stall items, including rubbish and waste, pertaining to stallholders must be removed within 1 hour directly after official event-close on Sunday 16th May 2021. NO EXCEPTIONS (Charges apply).
- Stallholders are responsible for disposing all rubbish into skip bins throughout each day, and upon daily event close. If bins are full, please ask AIES staff to show you the closest disposal compound. Upon initial setup of stalls, it is advised to ask AIES staff to show you said skip bin storage areas and closest disposal compounds.
- Intent of/cancellation of a stall must be submitted to AIES in writing by C.O.B by Friday the 16th of April 2021. Those submitted on or prior to this date will receive a 50% refund. All cancellation post-date will forfeit all monies to AIES.
- AIES accepts no accountability for stallholders who do not meet their financial and business expectations.
- Items, articles, materials etc. permitted to be taken a MAXIMUM of 0.5 metres past the stall perimeter provided and a maximum of 1.5m high. AIES staff hold the right to disapprove the said 0.5 metre depth and 1.5 metre height if it is unsafe at any time. NO EXCEPTIONS (CHARGES APPLY).
- In the event of cancellation of the show due to extreme acts of nature, including but not limited to requests from medical/emergency/council/legal bodies, as a form of risk management and general safety, the stallholder will be refunded 60% of the stall fee.
- All stalls must meet with AIES stall standard and expectations, regarding celebratory decorating to meet the nature of the event. If not, you may incur a fee by AIES to provide your stall with decorative material. Please note: Stalls are to be kept aesthetically appealing and tidy AT ALL TIMES.
- All stall holders may be provided with flyers and promotional material to market this event. Any promotional material not provided by AIES management will be removed immediately.
- AIES management reserves the right to eject any stallholder, their employee/affiliate/volunteer from the event whom is deemed in conflict with these Terms and Conditions.
- All Terms and Conditions must be read and agreed upon/accepted in writing. AIES holds no accountability for stall holders failing to do so.
- This is an Islamic community event. We ask all to respect this & retain a level of modesty of dress, so as not to risk disengaging themselves from the AIES, its affiliates and/or community participants throughout the event’s duration.
- We request to immediately notify AIES Management if any other event organisers are approaching/inviting you to another event without the pre-approval off AIES
- Stallholders have the option to park ONE vehicle in a designated area to be allocated prior to event at no cost. Please note: Once your vehicle is parked, you are unable to move your car until event close each day, unless otherwise advised. Cars are permitted entry into designated stall holders parking area no later than 9.00am, and exit from said area no sooner than 9pm each event day. Cars are NOT allowed to be in the event space on Friday, Saturday & Sunday & cannot re-enter any night before 10pm unless advised otherwise.
- Please note: Vehicles will not be held under direct security/surveillance at any time and no responsibility is held by AIES should there be any damages or theft.
- I accept tow away charges will apply if my vehicle is not parked in correct designated areas provided.